March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

Kinda....

Reminds me of the old Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger games. I have no complaints here. It was arranged pretty damn well in my opinion. Everything flowed well together, and the sound was crisp where it needed to be.

5/5

Space Storm Space Storm

Really soothing

I really like the ambience here. Very relaxing. I like the fact there's more going on in the background. However, you should work on the rain looping. It would help the flow greatly.

MultiShide responds:

Thanks man. Although I don't think I'll be doing alot of ambience. This was kind of an experiment.

+*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+ +*+*°(Celestial Dream)°*+

Damn

Only one collab? You guys did a good job together. It was pretty good for being made back when the AP was an infant. If artists on here did this more often, it would be a much better place. Some of the goofy collabs in recent years shoulndn't count. This one does in my book.

ChRoN0uNc3 responds:

thanks man - maybe in the future we will do more :)

-shawn and B0UNC3-

The Pine Dexterity Attack The Pine Dexterity Attack

Epic sounding

The drums did kick major ass here. The classical bits came out really smooth. It has an epic soundtrack feel to it.

Dreamwalker Dreamwalker

Not too bad

The levels and the panning need tweaked a bit. Some of the synths seem to overpower everything. Tweaking the panning a bit may help those buried synths in the background. But, I do like this.

[S:C] White Hot Colonic [S:C] White Hot Colonic

It was simple

You accomplished everything you aimed for here. It was almost relaxing to hear this looped. I can see why people would like this. The drums and the piano, with the added static and voice sample create an atmosphere that is hard to describe except that it's soothing.

010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01 010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01

Too short

It's way too short Chron. It has a raver flavor to it:) I have no complaints here. This was, in my opinion one of your best tracks ever. It sounds like everything was done perfectly here, no wonder people are jealous of you:)

Chronamut responds:

like I said man it was done for a contest where it had to be under a minute ;)

and yes I suppose- maybe I should extend it?

-shawn-

*+*+Beating up the weakest+*+* *+*+Beating up the weakest+*+*

Well

It was a good redux. The only thing I can complain about is the synth towards the begining that was panning, it drove me nuts. You did Rucklo proud:)

but i LOVE the panny synth! :P

and ya.. back in the day when rucklo and I got along better.. *sigh*..

Keeper of the Dreams+*~.0 Keeper of the Dreams+*~.0

A few things

It needs a beat. Second, the pad in the background doesn't fit. The rest is good. You should redo this. It could be a hell of a track if it was remade.

Chronamut responds:

lol if i can even find it..

and you are right - it very much needs a beat..

ah well - it was a valiant attempt on my part but failed hehe - I still liek the bg stuff tho :P

+*+*Carnival promenade+*+* +*+*Carnival promenade+*+*

I don't know why...

But I do really like this. Reminds me of when I was a kid going to the Shriners Circus. Amazing what these little tracks can remind people of.

Chronamut responds:

the point is to remind you or a circus - or fair :)